Some copy will appear in this area to suppor the concept of the promo and create interest about learning more.
You’re at the Beach! Footsteps away from anywhere at Sea Mist, the sparkling Atlantic awaits. Of all things to do, nothing will beat placing your own footprints in the sand. A Sea Mist sunrise is a mandatory experience and will leave you absolutely breathless. Bring your burdens with you and cast them out to sea at Sea Mist.
EXCEPTIONAL GOLF! Whether it is a before or after thought, Sea Mist has your tee times. Enjoy play on over 80 championship courses.
SHOPPING! Among so many other characteristics Myrtle Beach has to offer, a well-established shopping Mecca has become one of them. From unique specialty shops to brand name outlets, to sophisticated elegance, each establishment is as interesting and fun to visit as the next. Sea Mist is conveniently located in the heart of them all.
* Barefoot Landing - Specialty Shops with wood board walks over the marsh and wild life.
* Little Town of Calabash - Right over the North Carolina / South Carolina State line.
* Broadway at the Beach - Specialty shops and restaurants, wooden boards & bridges overlooking the water
* Tanger Outlets North - Packed with brand names
* Tanger Outlets West - Has some of the same but many different outlets as Tanger North
* Coastal Grand Mall - The largest Mall in the area.
* Pawley's Island Hammock Shops - A bit of a southern draw, but well worth the trip. Low country Shops you'll never see at home.
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT THEATERS & ATTRACTIONS! At Sea Mist, there is all the information you may ever need regarding any theater or attraction in Myrtle Beach. There is something special about each place that makes them different from the next. So you can't ever say that if you have seen one you may have seen them all. The theaters hold exceptional Christmas Shows during November and December.
Visit our Things to Do page for Myrtle Beach Adventures and Holiday Shows.
The Calendar of Events page has a listing of all the special events going on throughout the Grand Strand!
Click Here for hours of operation.
- Back to Top -