Your Myrtle Beach Vacation can be complimented with a variety of events, festivals, attractions, amusements and things to do throughout the Grand Strand area.
Wahoo Water Park at Sea Mist
The largest on-site water park in Myrtle Beach. Splash down everyday at Sea Mist's Wahoo Water Park! It's so much fun you will visit it everyday of your stay. There's an entire acre of cool water adventure including the Mississippi of lazy rivers in Myrtle Beach, 3-story high tubular slide and much more! This quaint but spacious water park is larger than any Myrtle Beach hotel water park in the area and is exclusive to Sea Mist Guests. There is a minimal admission charge of $3.00 per person per day those who did not Book Directly with Sea Mist. Towels are not included, but a special beach towel maybe purchased at the Water Park or Flip Flops Surf & Grocery at an exceptional rate. Located at the corner of Ocean Boulevard and 13th Avenue South.
Water Park features include:
- 760 foot long, 7 foot wide Lazy River
- 3-story high totally Tubular Slide
- Otter Mini-slide
- Wild Rapid Mini-slide
- Boo-Boo the Bear Water Swing
- Wading Pool
- Mushroom Raintree
- Spacious Sun Decks
- You may come and go as you please as long as you are wearing your water park wristband.
- Towels are not included, but a special beach towel may be purchased at the Water Park or at Flip Flops Surf & Grocery at an exceptional rate.
- These are two non-water features located inside the water park.
Click through to these and many other “Sea Mist On The Land” amenities:
Exactly where is this Wahoo Water Park and what is it close to?
The entrance to this water park is on the corner of 13th Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard. The park covers almost an entire Myrtle Beach city block of the Boulevard. It is right next to the Sea Mist 5-level parking deck. There are restrooms & changing rooms located just footsteps away on the first floor of the parking deck, back side of the park.
Click Here for hours of operation.