Some copy will appear in this area to suppor the concept of the promo and create interest about learning more.
Please note: Sea Mist features both Pet-Friendly and No-Pet Buildings.
Sea Mist Oceanfront: a Pet Friendly Myrtle Beach Hotel
Welcome to Myrtle Beach's most pet friendly hotel with a variety of pet friendly hotel features that will help make your pet feel right at home. Sea Mist understands that your furry little friend is, without a doubt, part of the family too. So among the 750 plus units at Sea Mist, there are select buildings dedicated to guests who wish to bring their pets. We welcome all well-behaved, small to medium-sized dogs and cats. No more than 2 pets per reservation. Management reserves the right to disallow any pet. (No exotic pets please.)
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/AfterBeforeImageTitleMacro.cshtml)
In order for us to continue as one of the most popular pet friendly hotels in Myrtle Beach, we request that you show the following courtesies. Failure to do so may result in your being required to remove your pet from the property.
- Pet friendly rooms are limited and are available on a first come-first serve basis. BE SURE TO TELL THE RESERVATIONS AGENT you will be bringing your pet(s) or if BOOKING ONLINE, BE SURE TO INDICATE you will be bringing your pet(s). Failure to do so may result in an unavailable room once you arrive.
- You must notify the Registration Office at check-in as well that you have brought your pet(s) to the property.
Sea Mist can only accommodate pets that are less than 100 pounds. Pets over 100 pounds are not permitted on the property without the General Manager's specific advance permission.
- There is a pet fee of $50 per pet per stay. This fee is not refundable.
- Daily housekeeping service is not available to guests traveling with pets, however, supplies will be provided upon request.
- You must leave a cell phone number with the Registration Office where you may be reached at any time that your pet(s) is left alone in your room.
- All pets brought to Sea Mist must be in good health and must be current with all recommended shots and vaccines.
- All pets brought to Sea Mist must be both well-behaved and people-friendly. You must maintain complete control of your pet at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash or otherwise confined whenever outside your room.
- Pets must be effectively confined (for instance by a leash or a crate) when left alone in your room or at any time that Sea Mist staff is in your room (for instance, housekeeping or maintenance).
- Pets are not permitted on Sea Mist elevators.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pools, Jacuzzi's or Water-Park's or their coinciding Decks.
- Pets are not allowed in any Sea Mist building other than those guest-rooms specifically identified as "pet-friendly".
- You must clean up after your pet, both in your room and on Sea Mist grounds. Please bring to the hotel any supplies you will need for removing your pet's waste (for instance, a litter box or pooper scooper). Sea Mist does not provide these supplies.
The City of Myrtle Beach Leash Law
- Dogs in public must be on a leash seven feet or shorter at all times.
- No animals are allowed on the beach or Ocean Boulevard between 21st Avenue North to 13th Avenue South of Myrtle Beach during any time. (Beach access at 13th Avenue South and beyond is very convenient at Sea Mist and allows easy access to the beach for you and your pet.)
- Pets cannot be on the beach from 10 AM - 5 PM from May 1st through Labor Day, but are allowed before and after those times. Owners must pick up after their pet.
- Leashed Pets are allowed on the Boardwalk from 5 AM - 10 AM only during the May- Labor Day window.
The City of Myrtle Beach has an off-leash dog park where owners may let their pets run and play. Barc Parc South is off Mallard Lake Drive near Grand Park and The Market Common (3 miles south of Sea Mist). The park covers 14 acres, includes a large lake, and is fully fenced. The park is open from sun up to sun down. Dogs must meet height requirements, which are posted on the entrance gates. Rules for behavior also are posted, and owners are responsible for picking up after their pets and properly disposing of the waste. Handy picker-uppers are provided.
There are a limited number of pet friendly rooms available in the following buildings at Sea Mist. You can click through on each to see their descriptions. There are other units available as well. Please call your Sea Mist representative at for 1.800.793.6507 for room availability.
• Sandlapper Building (1st floor only)
• Sandcastle Building (Seasonally, floors 1-4)
• Palms Building (Seasonally, floors 1-3)