Your Myrtle Beach Vacation can be complimented with a variety of events, festivals, attractions, amusements and things to do throughout the Grand Strand area.
New Year's Eve Celebration
December 29 - December 31, 2018
Party, dance, laugh and sing...and THEN SLEEP IN!
LATE CHECK-OUT to 6 PM! That's 7 more hours of beach fun.
Wash away yesterday and bring in the New Year by the sea!
• Enjoy affordable lodging rates,
• A FREE New Year's Eve party at Market Common located only 5 minutes from Sea Mist
• A N D T H E N . . . S L E E P I N . . . with a 6 PM late check-out on Tuesday (Jan 1.)
NOW as low as $30 per night
There is a 2-night minimum required when staying Friday or Saturday night. Does not include Biggie Size Rooms or extended stays. All rates are subject to applicable taxes. Rates can change without notice based on market conditions. Some restrictions may apply.
You Pay No Resort Fees!
Receive a $10 Game Card during your stay. Enjoy challenging new games and thousands of prizes to win! ...Sea More
CHECK RATES & DATES or Call 1.800.732.6478
• The Market Common in Myrtle Beach is only 5 minutes from Sea Mist.
They will be hosting the FREE annual "Southern Times Square", on
New Year's Eve. A celebration that has been a great success!
We are already making reservations for past guests.
• A fantabulous New Year count down displayed on the huge outdoor movie
screen with live feed from Times Square in NYC, a mirror ball drop and
FIREWORKS at midnight
• Live Music! There will be two bands on each end of Market common grounds.
• This is a family friendly event with inflatables and games so bring the kiddos!
There will be human statues, mimes, glass blower, face painters, glitter tattoo's
and dancing in the streets!
• There will also be a beer garden and every age is welcome however, you will
need a hand stamp to purchase alcohol.
• The beer garden will also include a variety of food vendors.
• Retailers will be open until 9:00 PM.
• A variety of dining options available at any of Market Common’s Restaurants.
(Some may require reservations, phone numbers are listed below)
Divine Prime Wine / Tapas Bar
King Street Grille
P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Travinia Italian Kitchen
Tupelo Honey Café
"Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne?"
Broadway at the Beach
2nd Avenue Pier
Click Here for seasonal hotel schedule!
GOT A GROUP? GET A DEAL! We've got just what you're looking for. We have exceptional discounts for any type of group needing 10 rooms or more! HOT DATES for groups are April, May, September, and October. Just give us a call at 1.800.200.8687 or fill out our Request for Proposal form. See More Group Information!