Your Myrtle Beach Vacation can be complimented with a variety of events, festivals, attractions, amusements and things to do throughout the Grand Strand area.
Swimming Pools at Sea Mist
There are a total of 10 pools (2 Indoor) of all shapes and sizes located throughout the property.
Each pool features great sun decks of red brick, weathered wood or white cement. Take a little time to visit them all during your Myrtle Beach vacation. Each one gives you a different experience. There are also 2 indoor pools. Most of the pools are accompanied by a kiddie pool. Some of the kiddie pools are standard in size while others are refreshingly up-sized! Towels are not available, but a special beach towel may be purchased at the Water Park or the Flip Flops Surf & Grocery at an exceptional rate.
Exactly where are all the pools? Here they are!
• Sands Building
• Dunes Building with Kiddie Pool
• Driftwood Building Outdoor with Kiddie Pool
• Water Park Wading Pool (Seasonal)
• Driftwood Building Indoor Pool with Kiddie Pool
• Palms Building with Kiddie Pool
• 3,500 square foot Wading Pool (Seasonal)
• Sandcastle Building Outdoor
• Oats Building with Kiddie Pool
• Sandcastle Building Indoor
Click Here for hours of operation.
Notable note: Sea Mist Resort Hotel in Myrtle Beach features indoor and outdoor pools. Outdoor pools available during the summer season.