Your Myrtle Beach Vacation can be complimented with a variety of events, festivals, attractions, amusements and things to do throughout the Grand Strand area.
Myrtle Beach 2019 Thanksgiving Getaway
Look Who’s Talking Turkey . . . with Sea Mist 2019!
Gobble-gobble great savings with exceptional lodging rates and fun-filled events at Sea Mist during your Thanksgiving Holiday! It's a great excuse to gather at the beach with family and friends! It's fun, it's easy, and it's affordable
YOUR LODGING ONLY HOLIDAY RATES!
NOV 28 - 30, 2019
♦ NO RESORT FEES ♦ NO HIDDEN CHARGES ♦ FREE PARKING ♦ BOOK DIRECT & SAVE!
2019 Information coming soon!
Restaurant Options for your Thanksgiving Dinner!
Sea Mist is providing you with even more options for your Thanksgiving Dinner. We have a list of preferred, popular restaurants in the surrounding area, (many of which are located near Sea Mist) guaranteed to please most any palette. You simply pay at the restaurant. Prices, menus, phone numbers and location are also listed for you convenience.
• California Dreaming: 2657 Beaver Run Blvd., Surfside Beach, SC 29575 (843) 215-5255
Open 11 am to 9 pm. Serving a traditional plated Thanksgiving dinner. Reservations are recommended. The regular menu will also be available. Adults: $19.95. Children 10 and under: $9.95.
• Cracker Barrel: 1208 N Retail Ct, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 916-8241
Located near Coastal Grand Mall. Open 6 am to 10 pm. Enjoy a traditional, home-style turkey n' dressing meal complete with gravy, a sampling of sugar cured ham, sweet potato casserole with pecans, cranberry relish, your choice of a country side, a refillable beverage, and made from scratch buttermilk biscuits or corn muffins, and Pumpkin Pie Adults: 12.99 Children: 7.99
• Damon’s Oceanfront Grill: 2985 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 626-8000
Open 12 pm to 8 pm. Serving roast turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy or sweet potato casserole, green beans, garden salad, cranberry relish, fresh baked bread, and pumpkin pie with whipped topping. Complimentary second helpings! Adults: $18.99. Children 10 and under: $7.99. Regular menu also available.
• Golden Corral: 868 Oak Forest Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 626-2300
Open from 10:30 am to 8 pm. Serving an incredible traditional Thanksgiving Buffet. Adults: $14.99. Children 12 and under: $6.99
• Hard Rock Café: 1318 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 946-0007
Located at Broadway at the Beach. Open 12 pm to 8 pm. Feast on chef carved oven roasted turkey with traditional turkey gravy, cornbread stuffing, fresh rolls and more. Includes a soft drink or iced tea. Adults: $27.95. Children 4-10: $12.95 Call for reservations.
• House of Blues: 4640 Highway 17 S., North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 272-3000
Located at Barefoot Landing. Open 11 am to 7 pm. Celebrate Thanksgiving with an All-You-Can-Eat Traditional Buffet featuring Live Music while you dine. Adults: $37. Children ages 4 to 10 $18.50.
• Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: 1114 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-5455
Located at Broadway at the Beach. Open 11 am to 10 pm. Serving roasted turkey breast, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, traditional bread stuffing, honey garlic green beans, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Adults: $18.99. Children 12 and under: $10.99
• K & W Cafeteria: 2001 South Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 448-1669
Located 2 minutes from Sea Mist! Open 10:30 am to 8 pm. Enjoy a traditional turkey dinner with dressing, cranberry sauce, two vegetables, fresh baked bread, a beverage and dessert for $7.99 at all locations.
• Landry's Seafood: 1312 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC (843) 444-1010
Located at Broadway at the Beach. Open 11 am to 9 pm. Enjoy a traditional thanksgiving turkey dinner with cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, cranberry sauce, salad and your choice of pecan or pumpkin pie for dessert. Adults: $21.99 Children: $10.99.
• Sticky Fingers Smokehouse: 2461 Coastal Grand Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (843) 839-2427
Located at Coastal Grand Mall. Open 12 am to 6 pm. Serving a traditional Thanksgiving buffet instead of regular menu. Adults: $22. Children 10 and under: $10.
• Thorny's Food, Sports, & Fun: 600 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach (843) 448.2333
Just 3 minutes from Sea Mist! Opening at 11 a.m. doing Thanksgiving "Thorny's style" with some Thanksgiving favorites and full Thorny's menu.
• The Original Benjamin’s Calabash Seafood: 9593 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (843) 449-0821
Open 12 pm. The Thanksgiving buffet features 170 items including crab legs, prime rib, Thanksgiving specialties and more! Bring in a canned or boxed food donation anytime from 12-4 p.m. and enjoy the buffet for $25.99.
(Rates and menu items are subject to change without notice based on market conditions.)
Notable Note: Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort Hotel in Myrtle Beach features Packages and specials for most holidays including Thanksgiving Day.